Rates & Insurance
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED
- Aetna Boon-Chapman
- Aetna GEHA
- Aetna Allied Benefit System
- Aetna Meritain
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Aetna WebTPA
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield TX PPO Medicare Advantage
- Bright Health Plan
- Cigna HealthPartners
- Cigna TPA
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- Friday Health Plans (TX)
- Optum/United-EAP (TX)
- United All Savers
- United BIND
- United GEHA/Shared Services
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Golden Rule
- United Oxford (TX)
- United Student Resources (TX)
- United UMR
- United Surest
- Optum – Carveout
I contract with SonderMind for billing purposes with those who will be using insurance to pay for their therapy with a few exceptions (BCBS, UHC, Humana). Contact me for more information.
Payment is due in full at the time of service. If you are having difficulty paying for your services, please discuss this with me. Payment can be made with cash, check, Health Savings Account, or credit card. Payments can be made through my secure client portal. If there are issues with insufficient funds and a returned check, extra fees may apply.
CASH, CHECK, VISA, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTERCARD, HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT,
OUT OF NETWORK- Contact your Insurance carrier to discuss their “out of network” reimbursement policy. I do provide superbills for those wishing to use their benefits OON.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!